Prepare to be blown away!
The SCAG Windstorm is an ultra compact, agile, comfortable and stable Stand-on Blowing Machine. SCAG’s exclusive “Nozzle Direction System” provides unprecedented control of the air discharge tilt and rotation, allowing you to direct full airflow exactly where you need it on the fly. And unlike other blowers which automatically run when the engine is running, the Windstorm features an Ogura PTO Clutch so that you can turn the blower on and off as needed. All of this is driven by a 37hp Briggs & Straton Big Block EFI engine delivering huge power, along with exceptional efficiency and dependable performance.
Walk Behind Blowers
High Velocity Leaf and Debris Blowers
Walk Behind Blowers - Little Wonder
The Little Wonder C5 wheeled blower puts the power of 1,100 cfm/200 mph air power in your hands. Quickly and easily handles so many chores around the property that you’ll use it all year long!
- The power to blow heavy, wet leaves faster
- Adjustable handle with padded grips for comfort
- Wheels designed for stability over rolling terrains and slopes
- Fold-down handles for compact storage when the work is done
Push or Self Propelled - Little Wonder
Little Wonder self-propelled Optimax blowers move leaves and debris with unmatched air power more easily, without stopping! Little Wonder Optimax blowers move 38% more air than the competition. More air power means less man power when it comes to removing debris or standing water, prepping asphalt for resurfacing, or any job that needs hurricane-force air! Durable, solid-steel construction… they’re built to last and backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Self-propelled up to 4.1 mph forward and 2.5 mph reverse
- Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Unique split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power