Little Wonder Brush Cutter
Cuts Growth up to 2″ Thick
The Little Wonder Hydro Brush Cutter navigates through weeds, heavy brush and overgrown vegetation with ease. We’ve even cut the cords with solid rod linkage to transmission, park brake and cutter blade clutch for worry-free cutting. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Available with Honda® GXV390
- Solid rods connect the operator to the transmission, park brake, cutter blade clutch – no cables to break or adjust.
- Hydrostatic Transmission offers infinitely-variable, clutch-less speed – up to 4.2 mph forward and 1.7 mph reverse
- Wraparound hand guard protects hands when clearing brush along buildings, fences and trees
- 7 – 10 – 12 gauge welded steel engine base, cutting deck, rear frame and control handle construction holds up to the toughest conditions
- Tempered spring steel 26” blade cuts tall weeds, brush, and saplings up to 2” thick
Brown Brush Ox
The Brown Brush OX is the most robust single spindle, walk behind brush cutter on the market today. It is designed to cut up to 3” diameter trees and saplings thanks to the superior Quadro Cut blade system.
- HONDA GX 390 (13 hp) Electric or Recoil start OR Briggs Straton (19 hp)
- QUADRO CUT Blade Assembly with Stump Jumper
- Width of cut 26” — Adjustable cutting height
- Minimum cutting height 2”
- Blades sharpened both sides and ends for interchangeability and double life
- 1” diameter blade spindle